Response to Caitlyn

Hi I am Josh I am 11 years old and I am turning 12 in may. I love playing soccer I recently joined a soccer club called Brunswick city. My favourite soccer players are Neymar Jr, Philippe Coutinho, Gabriel Jesus, Luis Suarez, Leroy Sane,Mbappe and Mohammed Salah and heaps more. I love playing sport it’s one of my favourite things to do. In soccer I go for Liverpool in the premier league and Barcelona in la liga and Paris saint germain in the ligue 1. In June  2017 I went to the MCG to see Brazil vs Argentina it was the best thing I had ever done.

I have been at this school since I was in prep and now its ‘s my final year. I am excited for this year especially that now I am a house captain for Chisholm. I also like music some of my favourite artists are 21 Savage, Kendrick Lamar, KSI and Drake. I also like watching YouTube I like watching KSI, Ricegum and More wolfie.

On my Holidays I went to the tennis. I also saw some Liverpool and Barcelona games on TV and saw the latest Transfers. Like Aubameyang going to Arsenal and Coutinho going to Barcelona.

In my family I have one sister who is called Malia she is in high school and nearly 14. My mum works at H&M in the city and my dad works at the BP office. I cant wait for what this year has to come.